Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Steel; Silicone Cloth||Feature:||Automatic|
|Application:||Locations With Fire And Cooling Requirements; A Place With High Wind Pressure Requirements.||Smoke Leakage:||3mm|
|Minimum Istallation Space:||120mm||Anti-wind Performance:||14°|
The automatic rolling shutter type smoke curtain produced by our company has the characteristics of concealment and decoration, automatic work by power failure, fire control linkage and being driven by smoke signal, which can guarantee normal use in any emergency.
1. The smoke curtain should be linked with the smoke detector. When the smoke detector alarms,the smoke curtain can automatically drop to the working position.
2. After receiving the control signal from the fire control center, the smoke curtain should be able to descend to the smoke blocking working position.
3. The operation speed of the smoke curtain by electrical or mechanical drop should be ≥0.07m/s.
4. A limit device should be set on the smoke curtain of roller shutter type, which can automatically stop the running of smoke curtain at upper and bottom limit.
5. After 1000 opening and closing operations, the smoke curtain should be able to operate normally. A probe stick with a diameter of 6 mm ± 0.1 mm or a test piece with a length of 15 mm ± 0.1 mm and a width of 2 mm ± 0.1 mm cannot pass through the smoke blocking member of the smoke curtain.
6. When the smoke curtain is subjected to wind speed of (5±1) m/s, its vertical declination should be no more than 15°.
7. Its integrity should not be destroyed after 30 min under the temperature of (620 ± 20) °C.
8. The amount of smoke leakage of the smoke curtain at (200±15) °C and under the pressure of (25±5)pa shall not exceed 25m3/(m2.h).
Performance of Motor:
1. The power of a single motor is 100W;
2. Two control signal lines, passive dry contact signals.
3. Two feedback signal lines, passive dry contact signals.
5. One electric control box for only one smoke curtain.
6. The installation position of the electric control box is within the range of 80CM of the motor.
7. The outer size of the smoke curtain is not beyond 4 meters. Once the size beyond 4 meters it should be made into multiple laps. The lap joint is 200mm and the diameter of the cylinder is at least 50mm. The minimum space for installation is 120mm.
8. The installation clearance between the smoke curtain and the wall should be controlled within 20mm.
9. The minimum installation space for the smoke curtain is 120mm, and the minimum diameter of the coiling block for the smoke curtain is 60 mm.