Commercial Plywood FD90 UL Listed Fire Door Wood Grain Finish
Contact Person : Zowor
Phone Number : +86-13393731249
|Minimum Order Quantity :||5 set||Price :||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details :||Inside Bubble Bags+ Strong Carton||Delivery Time :||30 Days After Payment Received|
|Payment Terms :||western union, moneygram,cash, l/c, t/t||Supply Ability :||600 Sets per Day|
|Place of Origin:||CHINA||Brand Name:||ZHONGWO|
|Certification:||UL; ISO9001:2008;||Model Number:||ZW-ULGFMZP10|
|Name:||ZHONGWO Fire Door||Edges:||Seamless Filled Edges|
|Glass Cutouts:||Reinforcement Clips And/or Channels For Glass Cutouts||Certificate:||UL|
|Finish:||Powder Cotaing, Heat Transfer Paint|
Intertek Fire Rated Entry Doors,
90 Mins Galvanized Fireproof Doors,
Seamless UL Listed Fire Door
UL Intertek Certificated Metal Steel Fire Rated Entry Doors With Honeycomb Paper Or Perlite Board Filled 90 Mins
Fire Rated Emergency Red Doors
Fire testing on doors and the resulting hardware and labeling authority is a complex subject that is better understood when basic rules and guidelines are applied.
The fire rating classification of the wall on which the door is installed determines the fire rating required for the door. The location of the wall within the building and applicable building codes determine the fire rating of the wall. The associated door ratings are shown in Table 1 below.
1. 45mm (13/4 ”) thick full straight construction with SDI-111A-EDGE compliant details.
2. Manufactured from cold rolled steel sheet to ASTM A366 or from galvanized steel to ASTM A526. Available in nominal 1.2mm (18ga.) Or 1.5mm (16ga.) Nominal.
3. The vertical edges are interlocked.
1.5 mm (16 ga.) Inner end channel in the top and bottom of the door for durable integrity.
5. Hardware reinforcement according to the requirements of ANSI, SDI, NFPA standards.
6. Tested according to UL10 (B) and labeled for up to 3 hours.
7. Available with various kinds of processed glass and lovers.
8. Fire rated, labeled: Available in sizes up to 4 'x 8' single and 8 'x 8' double.
Lead time is not longer than 45 days when the quantity is not more than 1000 m2; Otherwise we need to set up a production cycle.
Shipping methods are usually by truck & ship or train, only for samples we can use freight.